$200 IS A DEPOSIT ONLY! The balance of $694.00 will be due when boots are ready to ship.
Expected delivery, March-April 2023
We named this boot the "Charles" in order to honor my father-in-law, Charles Adams. Charles returned for a second campaign in the Korean war after recovering from injuries sustained in the first. He is a double Purple Heart award recipient. He wore genuine paratrooper boots which is where the name "Jumper Boot" is derived. -JS
Click on the link below to read a compelling short story about a true American hero!
- Built on the Barrie last
- Genuine Horween Color 8 Shell Cordovan
- Dark brown hooks and eyelets
- Commando Rubber outsole and heels
- 360° antique reverse welt
- Goodyear welt construction
- Steel shank