Crafted with the same attention to detail found in the original, Wolverine's 1000 Mile Boot is the cornerstone of the collection.
Made in America and featuring top quality Horween Chromexcel® Leather or Charles F. Stead Suede, a stacked leather outsole and classic welt construction, the 1000 Mile Boot has been meticulously designed to replicate the original's aesthetic.
SPECS & TECH
• Handcrafted in the USA, supporting American workers and manfacturing
• Upper made from premium leather from Horween Leather Company in Chicago, Illinois
• Classic leather outsole with a Vibram® heel from Williamsport, Pennsylvania
• Flat waxed cotton laces from Landrum, South Carolina
• Refined pattern recreated from the first Wolverine 1000 Mile boot introduced in 1914
• Time-tested Goodyear™ welt construction is durable, flexible and allows the boot to be resoled for years of wear
We’ve found many people prefer to size down one-half to one-full size in these boots (they tend to run long.) If you are in-between sizes, we recommend selecting the smaller size.