Don’t let this dressed up version of a steel toe work shoe fool you. It can pass for a casual work shoe but is built for safety and protection. In addition to the durability of its Cement construction, the Conclude steel toe is SD which means it minimizes the buildup of static electricity while maintaining high enough resistance to help protect against live electrical circuits. It’s comfortable and has added shock absorption materials that will keep you going all day long. The rubber outsole is slip resistant on slick and wet surfaces, and it is also abrasion resistant for complete durability and protection.
- Steel Toe
- Cement Construction offers a durable bond
- Full Grain Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
- Nylon Mesh Lining for added breathability and comfort
- Removable, EVA Sock Liner provides additional shock absorption
- T963 Outsole performs against oil and water, and abrasion resistant
- Slip Resistant reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces